Motorists were injured in recent crashes responded to by Elkhart County police:
• A two-vehicle collision north of Nappanee Thursday left two people injured.
The mishap occurred around 12:30 p.m. at C.R.s 9 and 52. Police said a 2008 Saturn Aura driven by Lance Hall, 24, Millersburg, struck a 1996 Chevrolet Blazer driven by Raymond Borkholder, 33, Nappanee. The impact cause Borkholder vehicle to run off the road.
Borkholder suffered pain to his head, right knee and chest as a result of the crash. A front-seat passenger in the Chevrolet, Ricky Schwartz, 38, Bremen, suffered pain to his stomach, chest and the left side of his body. Both men were transported to Elkhart General Hospital for treatment.
Police said Hall was issued a warning for disregarding a stop sign.
• A New Paris driver was injured in a two-vehicle crash south of Goshen Thursday.
The collision occurred around 2 p.m. at Ind. 15 and C.R. 42. Police said a 1994 Chevrolet 1500 pickup truck driven by Elwood Kauffman, 60, Millersburg, collided with a 2001 Buick Park Avenue driven by Melissa Messer, 44, New Paris.
Messer suffered pain to her chest, neck and head as a result of the crash. She was transported to IU Health Goshen Hospital for treatment.
Police said Kauffman was cited for failure to yield the right of way.
• Jose Vega, 418 1/2 E. Lincoln Ave., told Goshen police that someone broke into his home and took some of his property.
• Staff at Lightning Clean Laundry, 202 Johnston St., told Goshen police Thursday that someone broke into a change machine during the overnight hours. The machine was damaged and cash and coins were stolen.
• Kaley Seifer, 26, 2125 Toledo Road, Apt. 135, Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police Thursday after allegedly shoplifting at Walmart. Seifer was later released on a memorandum to appear in court.
• Cheryl Luke of Millersburg told Elkhart County police Wednesday that someone opened an online Pay Pal account using her identity and made unauthorized purchases.