• Dan Blucker of Goshen reported a fraudulent charge on his debit card to Goshen police Sunday.
• Efrain Rodriguez, 428 N. First St., told Goshen police Sunday that his son’s bicycle was taken from his home.
• Telly Speichor, 39, 4795 E. 25 North, LaGrange, was arrested by LaGrange County police on a charge of domestic battery after an incident Friday at Speichor’s home.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Edelyn Guzman, 58248 C.R. 23, Goshen, told Elkhart County police Saturday that someone threw rocks at a 2013 GMC Terrain parked in her driveway. Two side mirrors on the vehicle were broken.
• A student at Bashor Alternative School, 62226 C.R. 15, Goshen, damaged an interior office window at the school around 8:10 a.m. March 19, according to an Elkhart County police report.
• Josette Franklin, 11071 Ind. 120, Middlebury, told Elkhart County police that a window was broken at her residence Thursday.
• Alice Shenk told Goshen police Monday there was graffiti on an abandoned house and garage across from her home in the 1100 block of Prairie Street.
The following motorists were recently arrested, and incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail, on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated:
• Mark Green, 39, 17901 C.R. 142, Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police after a traffic crash around 1 p.m. Sunday on Ind. 19 near C.R. 36.
Police said Green was driving a Kia van that went left of center and sideswiped a motor home. Green reportedly drove away from the scene of the crash before a tire on his vehicle went flat. Police said Green’s three children, all younger than 5, were in the van.
In addition to the OWI, Green was arrested on charges of neglect of dependents and leaving the scene of a crash.
• Heather Vandusen, 28, Elkhart, was arrested by Elkhart County police after a traffic stop around 12:18 a.m. Sunday at Lincoln and Main streets in Nappanee. In addition to the OWI, Vandusen was also arrested on a charge of resisting law enforcement.