An Elkhart man was injured in a two-vehicle crash at 12:04 p.m. Saturday near Elkhart. According to Elkhart County police, Amy Bunn, 37, Elkhart, was driving her vehicle south at the three way intersection of C.R. 3 and C.R. 5. The driver of the second vehicle, Jacob Salazar, 19, Elkhart, was traveling northwest on C.R. 5, just south of C.R. 3.
Bunn reportedly failed to yield the right of way and turned left onto C.R. 5 from C.R. 3, colliding into Salazar’s vehicle. Salazar was transported to Elkhart General Hospital for treatment of a contusion on the back of his head and lacerations on both legs and ankles. Bunn was cited for failing to yield the right of way.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Jessica Vazquez, 1201 Georgia Blvd., Elkhart, told Goshen police someone damaged her vehicle while it was parked at 1216 S. Indiana Ave., Goshen, at 2:30 p.m. Saturday.
• Carlos J. Olvera, 25, 209 Crescent St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 5:25 p.m. Saturday at 301 N. Main St., Goshen, on charges of operating a motor vehicle while never having received a license and possession of marijuana. He was booked into the county jail.
• Chelsea Schwier, 21, 408 N. First Street, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 2:56 a.m. Sunday in the 22000 block of C.R. 45 on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated. She was booked into the county jail.
• Amanda V. Collins, 23, 3030 Homer Ave., Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police at 3:24 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Plymouth Avenue and Ninth Street on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated. She was booked into the county jail.
• Marcos A. Sanchez, 20, 2318 Stark Ave., Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police at 3:40 a.m. Sunday in the 1800 block of West Wilden Avenue on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and illegal consumption of an alcoholic beverage. He was booked into the county jail.