A Goshen man was injured when his vehicle overturned at 4:31 p.m. Friday near Goshen. According to Elkhart County police, Emmanuel Marin, 21, Goshen, was driving his vehicle south on C.R. 27, just south of C.R. 20, when his vehicle exited the roadway to the west.
Upon exiting the roadway, Marin reportedly overcorrected, drove back onto the roadway and crossed the center line, nearly colliding with another vehicle head on before eventually running off the west side of the roadway again, striking a ditch and overturning.
Marin was transported to IU Health Goshen Hospital for treatment of head and eye pain related to the crash. He was cited for driving left of center and having an open container of alcohol.
• Goshen police were called to the BP Gas Station, 2429 Lincolnway E., Goshen, at 6:38 a.m. Thursday after it was reported that a woman was in the store stealing items. The woman left prior to police arrival, but a license plate number was obtained and a report was taken.
• Goshen police were called to the Save A Lot, 1401 College Ave., Goshen, at 9:15 a.m. Thursday regarding a subject that had stolen meat from the store earlier in the morning. A suspect was listed and a report was taken.
• Tristin L. Brown, 28, 907 Country Club Road, Syracuse, was arrested by Goshen police at 3:24 p.m. Thursday on a charge of theft while at Walmart, 2304 Lincolnway E., Goshen. She was released on a memorandum to appear in court.
• Kassandra Lopez, 518 S. Silverwood Lane, Goshen, filed a report with Goshen police Thursday indicating she had received a tax bill from the IRS concerning employment from 2012 in another state. Lopez stated that her identity had been stolen and a report was taken.
• Jackland McGlinsey, Elkhart, filed a report with Goshen police at 1:18 p.m. Thursday indicating a theft had occurred at 102 W. Lincoln Ave., Goshen. A report was taken.