• Goshen police reported that a wanted man, William Knight, 41, was found at his residence at 1013 S. Main St. Sunday. Police said he was taken into custody on six arrested warrants and incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
• Jason Lippincott, 29, 346 Brookside Manor, was taken into custody on an Elkhart County warrant Sunday after Goshen police were called to his home.
The following motorists were recently arrested, and incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail, on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated:
• Dorothy Willard, 53, 210 Silverwood, Apt. C, Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police after a traffic stop around 12:24 a.m. Saturday on C.R. 21, north of C.R. 38.
• Cory Slagel, 25, 18432 C.R. 18, Goshen, was arrested after a traffic stop by Elkhart County police around 12:38 a.m. Sunday on the U.S. 20 bypass west of Ind. 19.
• Amelia Johnson, 30, Hawthorne, Fla., was arrested by Elkhart County police after a traffic stop around 11:57 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of Lincoln and Miriam streets in Nappanee.
• Cory Espinoza, 20, 3488 West Lakeshore Drive, Crown Point, was arrested by Goshen police after a traffic stop around 7:30 p.m. Monday in the area of Pike and First streets. In addition to the OWI, Espinoza was also taken into custody on a charge of illegal consumption of an alcoholic beverage and on a Porter County arrest warrant.
• Kenneth L. Garland, 54, 60366 Fenmore Ave., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police after a traffic stop around 12:30 a.m. Tuesday at Wilden Avenue and C.R. 15.
• Jeremy J. Ellis, 35, 3465 E. 250 North, LaGrange, was taken into custody at his home by LaGrange County police on three warrants for failure to appear. At his home, Ellis was reportedly found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia. As Ellis was being booked into the LaGrange County Jail, police reportedly found more paraphernalia and a small amount of methamphetamine on him.
• Jeffrey Jones, 33, 802 N. Eighth St., Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police after a traffic stop around 1 a.m. Sunday on Nappanee Street south of Lusher Avenue, Elkhart. Jones was incarcerated on a charge of driving after having been deemed a habitual traffic violator.