• Erik Bumpus, 53586 C.R. 27, Lot 131, Bristol, told Elkhart County police that someone broke into his home and stole televisions, a Blu-ray player, a digital camera and a circular saw. The burglary took place Friday between 8:15 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
• A 2012 Ignite cargo trailer was stolen from the Look Trailers shipping lot, 11550 Harter Drive, Middlebury, between 5 p.m. Thursday and 5 a.m. Friday, according to an Elkhart County police report.
• Linda Clark of Bristol told Elkhart County police Friday she was the victim of a scam involving a person impersonating a Publishers Clearing House representative.
• Connie Bronson of Bristol told Elkhart County police that three unauthorized purchases were made using her Interra Credit Union debit card number Thursday. The purchases totaled $745.60.
• Mona Biddlecome of Goshen told Elkhart County police that someone used her credit card information to make a fraudulent $120.48 purchase online Feb. 26.
• Courtney Lindsey, 113 S. Benton St., Millersburg, told Elkhart County police that a 2011 Chevrolet Impala was stolen outside her residence between 1 and 8 a.m. Saturday. Items including an Xbox 360 and an Ipod Touch were taken from her home during the same time period, according to the police report.
• Chelsea Henderson, 2626 Alpine Fir Lane, Goshen, told Goshen police Sunday that someone took her purse from her home.
• Freddy Moles of Goshen told Goshen police Sunday that items were taken out of his vehicles during the overnight hours. The vehicles were parked in the 300 block of New Street at the time of the theft.
• Shannon D. Martin, Goshen, reported the unauthorized use of her credit cards to Goshen police Monday.
• Loss prevention staff at Walmart, 2304 Lincolnway East, reported to Goshen police a theft that occurred around 1:50 p.m. Monday.
• Cecilia C. Frazier, 66, 55948 Crestone Circle, Middlebury, was arrested by Goshen police after allegedly trying to shoplift at Meijer, 4522 Elkhart Road, around 8:11 p.m. Monday. Frazier was released on a written promise to appear in Goshen City Court.