• Maurice Peoples, 22, 320 North St. Apt. 1, Plymouth, was arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana by Goshen police during a traffic stop at Main and Monroe streets in Goshen at 8:24 p.m. Sunday. Peoples was released on the scene with a memorandum to appear in Goshen City Court.
• Nicholas L. Miller, 23, 704 N. Greene Road, Goshen, was stopped by Goshen police for a traffic issue at Edgewater and Homeacres Drives in Goshen at 2:04 a.m. Monday. He was arrested on charges of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and given a citation with a court date and released.
• S. Paul Morrison, 44, 58228 Jefferson Ridge Drive, Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police on a charge of driving while intoxicated with a prior conviction within five years. Morrison was stopped for a traffic violation on U.S. 20, west of C.R. 23 in Goshen at 8:55 p.m. Friday. He was incarcerated at th Elkhart County jail.
• Michael J. Davidson, 23, 58486 Randy Drive, Goshen, was found passed out in the driver’s seat of his running vehicle on C.R. 4, east of Ind. 15 in Bristol at 11:36 p.m. Saturday. He was arrested by Elkhart County police on a charge of driving while under the influence and transported to the Elkhart County jail.
• Michael Murray, 50, 1420 S. Harkless Drive, Syracuse, was arrested on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated by Elkhart County police after a two-vehicle collision at Ind. 13 and Ind. 4 in Millersburg. The crash occurred at 12:32 a.m. Sunday. Murray was incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.
• Nicholas Holmes, 24, 308 New St., Elkhart, was stopped for traffic violations by Elkhart County police at U.S. 33 and Bashor Road in Goshen at 10:32 p.m. Sunday. He was arrested on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and other unrelated criminal warrants and incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.