• Jaime Shreiner of Goshen, told Goshen police someone made several fraudulent charges on her debit card at 3 a.m. Saturday after picking up her wallet that she left in a shopping cart at Wal-Mart Supercenter, 2304 Lincolnway East, Goshen.
• Derrick Smith, 57, 720 1/2 W. Pike St., Goshen, and Avangela Jones, 44, 606 River Ave. Apt. 4, Goshen, were arrested by Goshen police on a charge of theft at Meijer, 4522 Elkhart Road, Goshen, at 1:40 p.m. Sunday. They allegedly left the store with $630 of unpaid colognes and perfumes. Smith was also arrested on a charge of driving with a prior license suspension. They were incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.
• Wilbur Allen of Goshen told Goshen police he received a phone call advising he had won a large sum of money. The caller requested he place the money on a prepaid debit card to obtain his winnings. The phone call occurred at 5:02 p.m. Monday.
• Tina Howard, 1506 West Ave., Goshen, reported her cell phone stolen to Goshen police at 6:12 p.m. Monday.
Sex offender investigated
• An investigation by Elkhart County police was started Friday regarding a 28-year-old sex offender who was not residing at his registered address in Elkhart County, a violation of state law.
• The owner of Kissella Distributing, 72025 Ind. 15, Milford, told Elkhart County police someone had shattered the window of a 2002 Chevrolet Ventura van by using an unknown object at 1:30 p.m. Saturday. The incident is under investigation.
• An employee of Bashor Homes, 6226 C.R. 15, Goshen, told Elkhart County police two juvenile residents fought with each other, striking with a textbook, fists and feet, causing pain and visible injury at approximately 2 p.m. Friday.
• Goshen police were dispatched to 1613 S. Main St. on a battery with weapons at 4:10 p.m. Monday. A male victim had a small laceration under his left arm from a small kitchen knife used by the suspect during the altercation. A 17-year-old male was arrested on a charge of batter and criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon. The 17-year-old was transported to the Juvenile Detention Center in Goshen.