Five people from Kosciusko County, including a 72-year-old man, have been arrested on felony drug charges.
According to the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department, the arrests came after an undercover operation.
Police said the five face felony charges for dealing in controlled substances.
Arrested were Russell Bailey, 72, Warsaw; Cindy Sue Bolin, 53, Warsaw, Amber Lenn Hobbs, 24, Warsaw, Elaine Fay Smith, 31, Pierceton and Skyler Lee Dutton, 21, Leesburg.
According to Sgt. Chad Hill of the department, bonds were set at $10,000 for each of the suspects.
• Doug Ganger reported to Elkhart county police that at 1:30 p.m. Monday a juvenile at Bashor Children’s Home poked a female employee in her cheek resulting in redness. The same juvenile was reported as having battered another employee earlier that day in which no injury was reported.
• Cashuha Hoover, Elkhart, reported to Elkhart County Police that someone stole her Concord cell phone from her car while it was parked at 201 N. Cottage Ave., sometime between 3 p.m. Sunday and 9 am. Tuesday.
• Vicki Morris, Dunlap, reported to Elkhart County police that someone used her personal information recently to obtain a pay advance loan online.
• Guy Kubiak, 1775 West Plains Drive, Goshen, reported to Goshen police Tuesday that someone had taken an item from his home Tuesday morning.
• Tracy M. Hess, 39, 1515 St. Patrick’s Drive, Elkhart, was arrested Tuesday at 12:52 p.m. by Goshen police on a charge of theft at Walmart, 4024 Elkhart Road.
• Amanda Wright, 30, White Pigeon, Mich., was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of theft at Meijer, 4522 EKlhart Road, Tuesday at 10:24 p.m.
• Nohelia Gonzalez, 41, 107 Vinson Court, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police after a traffic stop at 5:30 a.m. Monday at Seventh and Middlebury streets. She was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail on a charge of drive while having the status of habitual traffic violator.