Several electronics were allegedly stolen from Walmart recently.
Employees at Walmart, 4024 Elkhart Road, Goshen, told Goshen police an unknown white male loaded a cart with two computers and a 32 inch television and left the store without paying for them around 1:19 p.m. March 28.
The case is under investigation according to police.
• Employees at Courtyard Nursing Home, 2400 College Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole money around midnight Sunday.
• Employees at Walmart, 4024 Elkhart Road, Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole a wallet from a display rack around 8 a.m. March 26.
• Tonya Beehler of Nappanee told Elkhart County police someone used her Key Bank debit card to make two unauthorized purchases in the state of Florida sometime March 24.
• Alexandra L. Edlund of Goshen told Elkhart County police someone used her credit/debit card to make unauthorized charges in Florida between Sunday and Monday.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Katheryn Carmichael, 19022 Fourth St., New Paris, told Elkhart County police the deadbolt and molding of her front door was damaged from the door being kicked by someone around 5:55 p.m. Sunday.
• Christopher C. Guess, 35, 2326 39th Ave Ct. NE, Hickory, N.C., was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving under the influence during a traffic stop in the 800 block of Lincolnway East at 11:15 p.m. Tuesday. He was stopped for failing to indicate a turn and swerving back and forth in a lane and incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.
• Cynthia Faye Kmitta, 41, of Cassopolis, Mich., was stopped by Elkhart County police for a traffic violation on C.R. 17, north of C.R. 6 in Elkhart at 11:40 p.m. Tuesday. She was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence and incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.