THE GOSHEN NEWS
A 7-11 convenience store in C.R. 6 was the site of an armed robbery Saturday.
According to Elkhart County police, an unknown white female entered the store, located at 27119 C.R. 6, around 11:40 p.m. Friday night. She demanded money while holding a gun pointed at the store clerk.
She left the store with an unknown amount of money, three packs of cigarettes and a cup of coffee, according to Elkhart County police.
• Guillermo Dubon, Goshen, reported his passport and Social Security card stolen sometime on Saturday, according to Goshen police.
• Deana Jordan, Knox, reported the theft of cash from a nursing home resident in Goshen sometime on Dec. 4, according to Goshen police.
• Police were called to 304 E. Lincoln Ave., Apartment A, Goshen, in reference to a theft of household items around 10 a.m. Sunday, according to Goshen police.
• Jeremy Packer, Milford, reported that someone fraudulently used his debit card sometime Thursday, according to Elkhart County police.
• Jack Dodson, Goshen, reported the theft of a firearm from his home, though it is not known when it was stolen, according to Elkhart County police.
• Kent Myers reported that someone entered the fenced property at 61022 Ind. 19 between 9 a.m. Nov. 20 and 4:30 p.m. Thursday and stole 43 radiators, according to Elkhart County police.
• Larry Byrd, Bristol, reported his home in the 51000 block of C.R. 25 was burglarized Friday between 10:30 a.m. and 9 p.m., according to Elkhart County police.
• Curtis Miller, Goshen, reported that his roommate stole items from his residence at unknown times on Dec. 8 and Friday, according to Elkhart County police.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Alfred Vanzant, Goshen, reported the passenger side tires of his truck were cut overnight while it was parked in the 1300 block of Cedarbrook Court.
• Charles Carr, 26, 403 E. Jefferson St., Goshen, was arrested in the 100 block of W. Oakridge Avenue, Goshen, on a charge of driving while suspended-prior around 4:58 p.m. Sunday, according to Goshen police.
• Michael W. Rassi, 42, 28927 Miller Drive, Elkhart, was arrested on a charge of operating while intoxicated after a traffic stop at U.S. 33 and Rieth Boulevard, Goshen, around 4:42 a.m. Saturday, according to Elkhart County police. He was also found in possession of marijuana, and results of drug testing are pending.