A STAFF REPORT
THE GOSHEN NEWS
Driver flees from police
The driver of a vehicle fled from police on foot after Goshen police attempted to make a traffic stop near South 10th and Purl streets at 6:21 p.m. Tuesday.
The driver fled near South Ninth and Monroe streets.
• An employee at Low Bobs, 434 W. Pike St., Goshen, reported receiving a counterfeit bill at 3:19 p.m. Tuesday. The counterfeit bill was seized for evidence, according to Goshen police.
• Tiffany R. Cedeno Ramirez, 308 1/2 S. Seventh St., Goshen, reported to Goshen police a theft from her vehicle between 6 p.m. Monday and sometime Tuesday.
• Janet Teghtmeyer of Goshen told Goshen police someone stole from her vehicle while it was parked somewhere in Goshen at approximately 10:17 a.m. Tuesday.
• An employee of Courtyard Health Care, 2400 College Ave., Goshen, reported to Goshen police someone stole jewelry belonging to a resident at approximately 6 p.m. Tuesday.
• Mary Muniz, 701 S. Ninth St., Goshen, reported a theft from her vehicle at approximately midnight Monday to Goshen police.
• Craig Webb, 118 Blackport Drive Apt. B, Goshen reported to Goshen police someone stole several items from his residence at approximately 5 a.m. Tuesday.
• Noah Beachy, 17278 C.R. 44, Elkhart, reported to Elkhart County police at 9:15 a.m. Monday someone stole $600 from his bank account at approximately midnight Nov. 22.
• Deborah Cotton, 68080 Division St., New Paris, told Elkhart County police at 11:50 a.m. Monday someone stole $262.05 from her small business bank account from Friday through Monday.
• Anthony James of Elkhart told Elkhart County police at approximately 3:48 p.m. Monday someone made $88.44 worth of purchases on his debit card without his permission between Oct. 22 and Nov. 13.
• Danny Joe Landis, 22368 C.R. 36, Goshen, told Elkhart County police at approximately 2 p.m. Tuesday someone removed a weather am/FM radio from his 1998 Ford F150 4x4 at his residence sometime between 11:30 p.m. Saturday and 7:10 Sunday.
Ranita Holloway, 23, 475 Brookside Manor, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on domestic battery and resisting law enforcement at 3:08 a.m. Wednesday.
• A staffer at Bashor Home, 62226 C.R. 15, Goshen, told Elkhart County police of being battered by an 11-year-old male student at approximately 10:30 a.m. Monday.
• According to Elkhart County police, a 15-year-old male was incarcerated at the Elkhart County Juvenile Detention Center on charges of battery and disorderly conduct after reportedly punching a 16-year-old male student in the face causing severe pain and bleeding at Concord High School, 59117 Minuteman Way, Elkhart at approximately 7:50 a.m. Tuesday.