Driver flees from police
The driver of a vehicle fled from police on foot after Goshen police attempted to make a traffic stop near South 10th and Purl streets at 6:21 p.m. Tuesday.
The driver fled near South Ninth and Monroe streets.
• An employee at Low Bobs, 434 W. Pike St., Goshen, reported receiving a counterfeit bill at 3:19 p.m. Tuesday. The counterfeit bill was seized for evidence, according to Goshen police.
• Tiffany R. Cedeno Ramirez, 308 1/2 S. Seventh St., Goshen, reported to Goshen police a theft from her vehicle between 6 p.m. Monday and sometime Tuesday.
• Janet Teghtmeyer of Goshen told Goshen police someone stole from her vehicle while it was parked somewhere in Goshen at approximately 10:17 a.m. Tuesday.
• An employee of Courtyard Health Care, 2400 College Ave., Goshen, reported to Goshen police someone stole jewelry belonging to a resident at approximately 6 p.m. Tuesday.
• Mary Muniz, 701 S. Ninth St., Goshen, reported a theft from her vehicle at approximately midnight Monday to Goshen police.
• Craig Webb, 118 Blackport Drive Apt. B, Goshen reported to Goshen police someone stole several items from his residence at approximately 5 a.m. Tuesday.
• Noah Beachy, 17278 C.R. 44, Elkhart, reported to Elkhart County police at 9:15 a.m. Monday someone stole $600 from his bank account at approximately midnight Nov. 22.
• Deborah Cotton, 68080 Division St., New Paris, told Elkhart County police at 11:50 a.m. Monday someone stole $262.05 from her small business bank account from Friday through Monday.
• Anthony James of Elkhart told Elkhart County police at approximately 3:48 p.m. Monday someone made $88.44 worth of purchases on his debit card without his permission between Oct. 22 and Nov. 13.
• Danny Joe Landis, 22368 C.R. 36, Goshen, told Elkhart County police at approximately 2 p.m. Tuesday someone removed a weather am/FM radio from his 1998 Ford F150 4x4 at his residence sometime between 11:30 p.m. Saturday and 7:10 Sunday.
Ranita Holloway, 23, 475 Brookside Manor, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on domestic battery and resisting law enforcement at 3:08 a.m. Wednesday.
• A staffer at Bashor Home, 62226 C.R. 15, Goshen, told Elkhart County police of being battered by an 11-year-old male student at approximately 10:30 a.m. Monday.
• According to Elkhart County police, a 15-year-old male was incarcerated at the Elkhart County Juvenile Detention Center on charges of battery and disorderly conduct after reportedly punching a 16-year-old male student in the face causing severe pain and bleeding at Concord High School, 59117 Minuteman Way, Elkhart at approximately 7:50 a.m. Tuesday.
Driver flees from police
- Police News
Person injured in fall at Goshen business
Someone has been injured in a fall at Hoosier Interior Doors along Goshen’s East Lincoln Avenue.
- Police News; April 24, 2014 Goshen police is one of several law enforcement agencies seeking the public’s assistance in identifying suspects wanted for questioning in numerous thefts from retails stores throughout the state.
- SLIDESHOW: Police need help ID'ing suspects The Goshen Police Department is asking for the public's assistance in identifying suspects wanted for questioning in relation to a number of thefts from retail stores throughout Indiana. The four individuals have stolen over $25,000 worth of merchandise, according to law enforcement. The men are believed to be African-American and have been seen fleeing in a white Dodge Ram or another white pickup truck with a white cap which may have Florida license plates. Anyone with information is asked to call the Goshen Police Department at 574-533-8661 or Michiana CrimeStoppers at 800-342-STOP.
- Police News: April 23, 2014 Dale Greensides, 32, Bristol, the driver of a motorcycle involved in a crash with an automobile Sunday north of Middlebury, died today at 11:25 a.m.
Armed robbery with hammer thwarted by store employee
GOSHEN — Goshen police said a Michigan man was arrested after an attempted armed robbery Tuesday.
No injuries in Concord Township fire
Firefighters were called to a basement fire in a Concord Township home shortly after midnight today.
- POLICE NEWS FOR APRIL 21,2014: Bristol man ejected from motorcycle A Bristol man was badly injured after being ejected from his motorcycle in a three-vehicle collision at 12:34 p.m. Sunday near Middlebury. According to Elkhart County police, Sasha Lindwedel, 23, Elkhart, was driving her vehicle westbound on C.R. 2,
- Police news for April 20, 2014 Theft/burglary reports • Wendy Pavich, Mishawaka, filed a report with Goshen police Friday indicating her wedding ring was stolen while at Oaklawn, 330 Lakeview Drive, Goshen, at 10 a.m. April 9. • Jerome Cox, 1313 S. Ninth St., Goshen, filed a repor
- Police News: April 19, 2014 A South Bend man has been arrested in connection with a bank robbery last year in Bristol. Zamale E. Davis, 19, 1805 Chapin St., was arrested at 7:10 a.m. Friday in South Bend by officers with the FBI and the U.S. Marshals Service. Police linked Dav
Bristol bank robbery suspect arrested
A South Bend man has been arrested in connection with a bank robbery last year in Bristol.
Zamale E. Davis, 19, 1805 Chapin St., was arrested at 7:10 a.m. Friday in South Bend by officers with the FBI and the U.S. Marshals Service.
- More Police News Headlines
- Person injured in fall at Goshen business