Driver flees from police
The driver of a vehicle fled from police on foot after Goshen police attempted to make a traffic stop near South 10th and Purl streets at 6:21 p.m. Tuesday.
The driver fled near South Ninth and Monroe streets.
• An employee at Low Bobs, 434 W. Pike St., Goshen, reported receiving a counterfeit bill at 3:19 p.m. Tuesday. The counterfeit bill was seized for evidence, according to Goshen police.
• Tiffany R. Cedeno Ramirez, 308 1/2 S. Seventh St., Goshen, reported to Goshen police a theft from her vehicle between 6 p.m. Monday and sometime Tuesday.
• Janet Teghtmeyer of Goshen told Goshen police someone stole from her vehicle while it was parked somewhere in Goshen at approximately 10:17 a.m. Tuesday.
• An employee of Courtyard Health Care, 2400 College Ave., Goshen, reported to Goshen police someone stole jewelry belonging to a resident at approximately 6 p.m. Tuesday.
• Mary Muniz, 701 S. Ninth St., Goshen, reported a theft from her vehicle at approximately midnight Monday to Goshen police.
• Craig Webb, 118 Blackport Drive Apt. B, Goshen reported to Goshen police someone stole several items from his residence at approximately 5 a.m. Tuesday.
• Noah Beachy, 17278 C.R. 44, Elkhart, reported to Elkhart County police at 9:15 a.m. Monday someone stole $600 from his bank account at approximately midnight Nov. 22.
• Deborah Cotton, 68080 Division St., New Paris, told Elkhart County police at 11:50 a.m. Monday someone stole $262.05 from her small business bank account from Friday through Monday.
• Anthony James of Elkhart told Elkhart County police at approximately 3:48 p.m. Monday someone made $88.44 worth of purchases on his debit card without his permission between Oct. 22 and Nov. 13.
• Danny Joe Landis, 22368 C.R. 36, Goshen, told Elkhart County police at approximately 2 p.m. Tuesday someone removed a weather am/FM radio from his 1998 Ford F150 4x4 at his residence sometime between 11:30 p.m. Saturday and 7:10 Sunday.
Ranita Holloway, 23, 475 Brookside Manor, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on domestic battery and resisting law enforcement at 3:08 a.m. Wednesday.
• A staffer at Bashor Home, 62226 C.R. 15, Goshen, told Elkhart County police of being battered by an 11-year-old male student at approximately 10:30 a.m. Monday.
• According to Elkhart County police, a 15-year-old male was incarcerated at the Elkhart County Juvenile Detention Center on charges of battery and disorderly conduct after reportedly punching a 16-year-old male student in the face causing severe pain and bleeding at Concord High School, 59117 Minuteman Way, Elkhart at approximately 7:50 a.m. Tuesday.
Driver flees from police
- Police News
- Driver jailed for drunk driving after early-morning wreck Three people were hurt in a two-vehicle crash north of Millersburg early Sunday morning. One driver was subsequently arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
UPDATE: Four people injured in four-vehicle U.S. 20 crash
A four-vehicle crash injured four people north of Goshen Sunday afternoon. Police said one of the drivers involved suffered life-threatening injuries.
The crash occurred around 12:30 p.m. on U.S. 20 east of C.R. 21.
UPDATE: Westview crash victim in critical condition
A Westview High School student remained hospitalized in critical condition today following a two-vehicle crash Thursday in LaGrange County.
Jaid Rex, 16, was listed in critical at Parkview Regional Medical Center in Fort Wayne. Her sister, Mikayla Rex, 18, was listed in fair condition this afternoon.
Three people hurt in crash, driver arrested
Three people were hurt in a two-vehicle crash north of Millersburg early this morning. One driver was subsequently arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
Crash reported north of Goshen
Injuries have been reported in a traffic collision that happened north of Goshen earlier this afternoon.
- Several burglaries reported in Goshen Several thefts and burglaries were recently reported in Goshen, according to city police:
- Westview teen remains critical after wreck A Westview High School student remained in critical condition Friday afternoon following a two-vehicle crash Thursday in LaGrange County.
UPDATE: Westview student in critical condition after crash
A Westview High School student remained in critical condition Friday afternoon following a two-vehicle crash Thursday in LaGrange County.
Jaid Rex, 16, was listed in critical at Parkview Regional Medical Center in Fort Wayne. Her sister, Mikayla Rex, 18, was listed in fair condition Friday.
- Goshen resident reports burglary Goshen police reported recent theft and burglary incidents:
- Five arrested in Kosciusko drug bust Five people from Kosciusko County, including a 72-year-old man, have been arrested on felony drug charges.
- More Police News Headlines