• Goshen police observed a large fight in the parking lot of McKees Pub, 1914 Elkhart Road, Goshen, at 1:31 a.m. Sunday. Once on the scene, officers found that some of those involved had fled.
• John French, 506 Glenwood Drive, Goshen, reported to Goshen police Saturday someone spray painted graffiti on his yard barn.
• Employees at IU Health Goshen Hospital, 200 W. High Park Ave., Goshen told Goshen police Saturday someone knocked over a stop sign belonging to the hospital at 2:30 p.m. Thursday.
• Travis Drake, 34, 23039 Heaton, Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police during a traffic stop in the 900 block of W. Pike St., Goshen, at 5:57 p.m. Saturday. Travis was arrested for driving with a suspended license and released with a memorandum to appear in Goshen City Court.
• Jennifer Rodriguez, 35, 57817 Westport Lane, Elkhart, was stopped by Goshen police in the 2300 block of Elkhart Road, Goshen, for driving left of center and swerving in and out of the lane at 2:55 a.m. Sunday. Rodriguez was found to intoxicated and was incarcerated at the Elkhart County Jail.
• Michael Woolf, 39, 414 S. Cottage Ave., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated in the 300 block S. Cottage Ave., Goshen at 6:45 p.m. Saturday. Woolf was taken to the Elkhart County Jail.