• Megan Fleming, Goshen, told Goshen police someone spray painted graffiti on several garages in the 1200 block of south Eighth Street on Aug. 1 at approximately 8 a.m.
• Larry Stark, 1722 Graceland Ct., Goshen, told Goshen police someone painted graffiti on the eastside of his residence between 2 a.m. Sunday and 5 p.m. Monday.
• Brock Hawthorne, 34, 8338 E. McClintic, Goshen was stopped for a traffic violation on U.S. 33, north of C.R. 138, Goshen, at approximately 1:45 p.m., Monday. According to Elkhart County police, Hawthorne was found to be driving with a suspended license. He was incarcerated at the Elkhart County Jail.
• Rafael DeJesus, 28, 19129 Marion St., South Bend, was arrested in the 1600 block of Harrison Ridge Lane, Goshen, for resisting arrest at 10:45 a.m., Monday. According to Goshen police, he was driving with a suspended driver’s license and an Elkhart County warrant when he was attempted to be stopped on C.R. 28 for a traffic violation. He was incarcerated in the Elkhart County Jail.
• Manuel Diaz-Murillo, 58, 1921 W. Lincoln Ave., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police for driving with a suspended license at 3:13 a.m. Tuesday. He was arrested during a traffic stop in the 2300 block of Elkhart Road for failure to signal a lane change.
• According to Goshen police, Norberto Leal-Garcia, 26, Goshen, was arrested for driving with a prior conviction of no operator’s license obtained after he was stopped for speeding at approximately 1:55 p.m. Tuesday.
•Charles Carr, 26, 403 1/2 E. Jefferson St., Goshen, was arrested for driving while his license was suspended with a prior conviction within 10 years in the 400 block of E. Jefferson St. Goshen at 5:31 p.m., Tuesday. Carr was released on a memorandum to appear in the Goshen City Court.
• Samuel Horning, 18, Goshen, was arrested for possession of marijuana according to Goshen police at the intersection of S. Ninth St. and Jackson St., Goshen, at 8:55 p.m. Monday. Samuel was released with a signed promise to appear in Goshen City Court.