A STAFF REPORT
THE GOSHEN NEWS
• Goshen police received a call from an unknown individual that a red 2010 Kymco mo-ped was stolen from 132 N. Main St., Goshen at approximately 2:37 a.m. Monday. Police located a red Kymco mo-ped but the individual left the area and could not be found.
• Aisha Omar-Baker, 109 N. Eighth St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole several Christmas gifts from her home at approximately 9:45 a.m. Monday.
• Margarito Cuatepotzo, 43, 1710 Mayfield, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 2:11 p.m. Monday while at Martin’s Supermarket, 1527 Bashor Road, Goshen, on a charge of theft. She was released on a memorandum to appear in court.
• Leslie Smith, Elkhart, told Goshen police her bicycle was stolen while parked at Walmart, 4024 Elkhart Road, Goshen, at 3:15 p.m. Monday.
• Alex Lange, Elkhart, told Goshen police a Ruger handgun was stolen from out of his vehicle while parked at 816 S. 13th St., Goshen, at approximately 9:30 p.m. Sunday.
• Iesha Habib told Goshen police her wallet and $350 in cash were stolen from out of her vehicle while parked at Applebee’s, 1807 Elkhart Road, Goshen, at 8:30 p.m. Monday.
• Tiffany Patcheak told Goshen police someone stole cash from her vehicle while parked at Applebee’s, 1807 Elkhart Road, Goshen, at 8:30 p.m. Monday.
• Marceline Bailey, 265 Roxbury Park, Goshen, told Goshen police her purse was stolen from her residence at 3:30 p.m. Sunday.
• Amber Manges, Goshen, told Goshen police her purse was stolen while she was at a friend’s house, 109 W. Pike St., Goshen, at 2:20 a.m. Tuesday.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Phyllis Carter, 1711 Mayfield Drive, of Goshen told Goshen police someone damaged her garage door jam at approximately 1 p.m. Saturday.
• Chalmer Vanata, 45, 219 N. Fifth St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 10:02 p.m. Monday while at his residence on a charge of battery. He was booked into the county jail.
• Javier Padilla, 41, 313 E. Washington St., Apt. 1, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 4:21 p.m. Monday in the 200 block of South Seventh Street on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while never having obtained a valid license. He was released on a memorandum to appear in court.
• A 17-year-old male was arrested by Goshen police on possession of marijuana after a traffic stop on failing to use a turn signal 200 feet before turning near North Fifth and Washington Streets at 8:45 p.m. Sunday. The juvenile was arrested and released to his parent.
• Arnaldo R. Rodriguez Rosario, 20, 600 College Ave., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 3:45 a.m. Tuesday in the 1400 block of South Eleventh Street on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated, illegal consumption of an alcoholic beverage and operating a motor vehicle while never having received a valid license. He was booked into the county jail.
• Joseph M. Brown, 31, 184 Broadmore Estates, Goshen, was arrested by Middlebury police at 11:57 p.m. Sunday at the intersection of Ind. 13 and C.R. 12 on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated. He was booked into the county jail.