Arkansas authorities are waiting to extradite a former Goshen man who’s wanted for murder in that state.
Tevarius Tevon Green, 24, is accused of murdering 26-year-old Daniel Goodwin, according to an article published Saturday in the Blytheville Courier News. The newspaper reports that U.S. Marshals arrested Green at a Nappanee home Aug. 12. Blytheville police had obtained a murder warrant for Green four days earlier, according to the Courier News.
Green is incarcerated in the Indiana Department of Correction on charges of burglary and possession of cocaine or a narcotic drug. According to IDOC records, he was sentenced in Elkhart County. Green is expected to be released from the Indiana prison system July 25, 2015.
According to Elkhart County jail records, Green had a William Henry Lane, Goshen, address when he was arrested in August.
• Three people told Goshen police they were involved in a physical fight Saturday at Little American Restaurant, 514 W. Lincoln Ave.
The police report lists the time of the incident at just after 2 p.m. The fight involved a 34-year-old Goshen resident and two Elkhart residents ages 57 and 54.
• Amber Kreuzman, 30, 808 S. Eighth St., was arrested by Goshen police Sunday on charges of domestic battery in the presence of a minor and aggravated battery. The police report lists the time of the incident, which reportedly occurred at Kreuzman’s home, at 1:16 a.m. Kreuzman was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• It was reported to Goshen police Saturday that a window was broken on a 1996 Pontiac Grand AM belonging to Goshen Collision Center. An ignition key was also taken from the vehicle. The vandalism and theft occurred during the overnight hours at 405 Maple Court.
• Erin Morris of Goshen told Goshen police Saturday that someone punctured the rear tire of her vehicle while it was parked at 2113 W. Wilden Ave.
• Two girls were arrested by Goshen police at Walmart, 4024 Elkhart Road, after the youths tried to shoplift at the store around 6:35 p.m. The girls were later released to their parents.
• Michael Holtz, 25, 68504 Bellows Road, White Pigeon, Mich., was arrested by Goshen police on charges of public intoxication and resisting law enforcement Sunday morning. Holtz was taken into custody after police were called to 2719 Hackberry Drive regarding a suspicious vehicle. The police report lists the time of the incident as 4:41 a.m. Holtz was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.