A driver was hurt in a one-vehicle crash Thursday morning south of New Paris.
The mishap occurred shortly before 6:30 a.m. on Ind. 15 south of Ozinga Drive. Elkhart County police said Michelle Buie, 41, Nappanee, was driving north in a 1999 Chevrolet Venture. Police said Buie had a potential medical problem, losing consciousness, and the vehicle went off east side of the road and rolled over. The automobile came to rest on all four wheels.
Buie suffered minor cuts to her forehead and right hand. She was transported to Goshen General Hospital for treatment.
• Timothy Martin told Elkhart County police that someone broke into his detached garage at 64670 C.R. 9, Goshen, between 10 p.m. Tuesday and 6 a.m. Wednesday. A crossbow, paperwork for a vehicle, a key fob and a purse were taken in the burglary.
• Andrew Morse of Goshen told Goshen police Wednesday that someone broke into the house he owns at 613 College Ave. and stole items.
• David Vandermolen told Goshen police that someone stole items from his garage at 113 S. Sixth St. between Dec. 28 and Jan. 3.
• Angela Hutchings told Goshen police Wednesday that she sent two packages through the mail and the intended recipient never received them.
Invasion of privacy
Goshen police arrested Richard Sponseller, 66, 1804 Westplains Drive, on a charge of invasion of privacy Wednesday. Sponseller allegedly violated a protection order against him by a neighbor. He was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
• A 26-year-old woman told Goshen police Wednesday her drink may have been spiked by someone she didn’t know while she was at a local bar with her boyfriend Saturday. An Elkhart Road address for the bar was listed in the police report.