The following crashes were reported by Elkhart County police:
• A driver was injured in a single-vehicle crash at U.S. Hwy 20, west of U.S. Hwy 33 in Elkhart Thursday. According to Elkhart County police, the crash occurred at 4:23 a.m. when 1997 Ford F150 truck driven by Todd Bourne, 42, Mishawaka, lost control on the snow- and ice-covered road and hit a metal support leg for the large U.S. 33 exit sign, damaging the sign. Bourne was transported to Elkhart General Hospital because of back and head pain. Bourne was ticketed for driving too fast for conditions requiring an appropriate reduction of speed.
• A driver was transported to a local hospital after a single-vehicle crash Tuesday at U.S. 6, west of C.R. 127 near New Paris. At 10:25 p.m., Katelynn Jessie, 23, Syracuse, lost control of her 2010 Ford Focus on the snow-covered road and entered a ditch. She was treated and released for complaint of chest pain and no citations were issued.
• Julie Gaspar and James Hargrove Jr., told Elkhart County police someone opened the door of a pole building at 21750 State Line Road, Bristol, between 1:30 p.m. Sunday and 11 p.m. Monday. Inventory of the building is pending, police said.
• Regina Mulins, Goshen, told Goshen police of fraud sometime Dec. 3.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• James Hughey, 53631 Pheasant Ridge Drive, Bristol, told Elkhart County police that someone threw an item over the fence of his back yard and damaged his winter pool cover and threw lights from his fence on the ground at 10 p.m. Dec. 28.
• Robert Zawacki, 457 Brookside Manor, Goshen, reported a case of criminal trespass to Goshen police at 7:08 a.m. Wednesday.
• Goshen police were dispatched to the Conoco Gas Station, 112 W. Pike St., Goshen, following a report of a male exposing himself to the female clerk at 8:44 p.m. Wednesday.
• Elliot Keller, 18; Emily Neild, 20; Kelsey Kilmer, 19; and Zachary Herington, 20, were arrested by Elkhart County police on a charge of consuming an alcoholic beverage while being under the age of 21. Lynnsey Rumble, 21, 60726 Creekstone Court, Goshen, was arrested on a charge of furnishing alcoholic beverages to minors at 11:21 p.m. Tuesday. They were all cited and released at the scene.
• Refugio Diaz-Delgado, 34, 64712 C.R. 21, Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police on charges of driving while intoxicated, never receiving a driver’s license and leaving the scene of a property damage crash during a traffic stop at Ind. 19 and Bypass Road in Elkhart at 4:45 a.m. Wednesday. He was booked into the Elkhart County jail.