• Jose Cervantes, 34, 197 Winchester Trails, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on theft and identity deception charges at Walmart, 4024 Elkhart Road, Goshen at 5:35 p.m. Thursday. He was transported to the Elkhart County jail.
• Temisa Demerly, Goshen, told Goshen police someone broke into her vehicle and stole items at 8:30 p.m. Wednesday.
• A loss prevention employee of Meijer, 4522 Elkhart Road, told Goshen police two men entered the store and selected more than $400 in alcohol and attempted to leave the store without paying at 3:42 a.m. Friday. The two males left the items in the store and left toward Elkhart.
• Shawn Slabaugh, 8005 N. 1125 West, Shipshewana, told LaGrange County police someone broke into his residence and stole $100 in cash and a black lock box at 2 a.m. Thursday.
• Jeanne Russell of Union, Mich., told Goshen police someone broke out the driver’s side window of her 2004 Chevy Impala and took her wallet that was sitting on the center console at while it was parked at 2220 Elkhart Road, Goshen, at 1:30 p.m. Friday.
• Elise Garber, Goshen, told Goshen police someone entered her vehicle and took a bracelet and Emergency Roadside Kit at 4:30 p.m. Thursday.
• Angela Lemarr, 1101 West Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole a bicycle from her property. A 15-year-old was later arrested on a charge of theft of the bicycle and released to the custody of his parent at 9:42 p.m. Friday.
• A loss prevention employee at Meijer, 4522 Elkhart Road, Goshen, reported to Goshen police a male left the store without paying for a bottle of Patron Tequila at 2 a.m. Saturday. Police arrived and were unable to locate the person.
Vandalism/criminal mischief/other reports
• A Goshen police officer on patrol saw that a traffic control sign had been vandalized at 15th and Douglas streets Thursday.
• Gerald Gerzeski, 1112 E. Plymouth Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police someone vandalized his residence at 10:38 p.m. Thursday. Two windows at the residence were damaged by what appeared to be a BB gun bullet.
• Lexus Kantz, 1502 Winstead Drive, Goshen, told Goshen police a someone she knew was outside her residence smashing a window and banging on the door. Police arrived and the person left. That person was later found and a report for the damage was taken at 12:35 a.m. Friday.
• Janice Soard, 919 Colorado St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone vandalized her residence at 8:30 p.m. Thursday.
• Jericah Bolton of Elkhart told Goshen police someone slashed the tire to her 2003 Dodge Neon while parked at Wendy’s, 900 W. Pike St., Goshen, at 8:30 p.m. Friday.
• Arlene Heaberlin of Goshen told Goshen police that her 2003 Dodge Caravan was damaged while going through the automatic car wash at 1819 Lincolnway East at 9:06 p.m. Friday.
• Elizabeth Rock, 112 S. Fifth St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone attempted to gain entry to her apartment through a window but was unsuccessful at 3:16 a.m. Saturday. Police arrived and were unable to locate the person.
• Todd Gledhill of Syracuse told Elkhart County police someone charged $2,105.55 on his credit card without his permission Thursday.