• A hit-and-run accident near the intersection of Eisenhower North and Lincolnway East involving an SUV and a horse-drawn buggy was reported to Goshen police at 12:38 p.m. Friday.
The vehicle was located at Regent Square Apartments and Joshua Lundeen, 26, 126 Winchester Trails, Goshen, was arrested on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, leaving the scene of a property damage accident and driving with a suspended license. He was transported to the Elkhart County jail.
Drug/alcohol reports and arrests
• A corrections officer with the Elkhart County Work Release Center, 201 N. Cottage Ave, Goshen, said he caught an inmate in alleged possession of narcotics contraband at 8:50 a.m. Wednesday. Elkhart County police submitted the substance as evidence for testing.
• A corrections officer with the Elkhart County Work Release Center, 201 N. Cottage Ave, Goshen, told Elkhart County police of reportedly finding an inmate in possession of marijuana at 12:30 p.m. Wednesday.
• Harry W. Bice, 20, was stopped in the area of C.R. 17 and C.R. 45 in Goshen by Elkhart County police for reportedly driving left of center in a black 1998 Pontiac Sunfire. He was arrested on a charge of illegally consuming an alcoholic beverage and cited into court.
• Two 15-year-old boys were found to be out past curfew without parental permission at 11:50 p.m. Thursday by Elkhart County police. One was cited for possession of tobacco and both were referred to Juvenile Court for a curfew violation.
• Goshen police were dispatched to Subway, 4024 Elkhart Road, Goshen, of possible drug activity inside the restroom of their establishement at 11:59 a.m. Friday.
• Goshen police located a one-pot meth lab within the city at 8:47 p.m. Friday. The Indiana State Police lab tam was contacted for cleanup.
Disorderly conduct reports and arrests
• A 17-year-old boy was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of disorderly conduct while at Goshen’s First Fridays event after being asked to stop yelling and causing a scene at 8:35 p.m. Friday. The boy refused to leave the downtown area and was then arrested on a charge of disorderly conduct. The boy was released to his parent.