A driver was hurt in a one-vehicle crash around 11 p.m. Tuesday along C.R. 38 west of Ind. 15.
Elkhart County police said Jose Camacho, 59, Elkhart, was driving a 1999 Chevrolet Venture minivan when the crash occurred. Police said Camacho was stopped in the parking lot of Kercher’s Sunrise Orchards facing north. He began to accelerate and turn west, and the minivan struck a utility on the north edge of the parking lot.
Camacho suffered facial lacerations and shoulder pain and was transported to IU Health Goshen Hospital for treatment.
• An employee at Entech Inc., Middlebury, reported fraudulent activity on a company checking account to Elkhart County police Friday. A total of $276.92 was taken from the account, according to the police report.
• David Stump of Goshen told Goshen police Monday that someone entered his 2008 Toyota Sienna and took items from inside. The Theft occurred while the vehicle was parked at 319 S. Sixth St.
• Carolyn Royer of Goshen reported fraudulent activity on her bank checking account to Goshen police Monday.
• Jessica Fireline, 30, 52738 Yorkshire Drive, Middlebury, was arrested by Goshen police after she allegedly tried to shoplift items Monday at Walmart, 4024 Elkhart Road. She was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
• Carol Stone told Goshen police Monday that someone stole her son’s snowboard and helmet from her garage at 2912 Saybrook Drive.
• Catherine Beal, 35, and Brittany Billups, 23, both of 801 Princeton St., Elkhart, were arrested by Goshen police after allegedly trying to shoplift at Martin’s Super Market, 1527 Bashor Road, Monday. They were released on a memorandum to appear in Goshen City Court.
• Staff at Greencroft, 1721 Greencroft Drive, told Goshen police Tuesday that a burglary had occurred at the facility.
• Zachary S. Bean of Goshen told Goshen police Tuesday that someone stole a laptop computer from his vehicle while the automobile was parked at Walmart, 2304 Lincolnway East.