A driver was injured in a single-car crash at Ind. 15, north of C.R. 29 near Goshen Saturday.
The crash occurred at 8:53 p.m.
According to Elkhart County police, Tyler Ruse, 20, Nappanee, was driving a 2002 Dodge Stratus when he lost control of the steering after hitting standing water. Police said the car went off the west side of the road into a ditch and struck a tree.
Ruse was treated at IU Health Goshen Hospital for complaint of neck and back pain. No citations were issued.
• Teofilo Castillo, 428 S. Silverwood Lane, Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole his 2004 Lincoln LS during the overnight hours Friday.
• Goshen police located a license plate on a vehicle in the 400 block of East Street. The license plate had been stolen from an Alejandro Vallin, Goshen, however no theft report had been filed yet, police said. The plate was returned to the owner Saturday.
• Lauren Bueter, Elkhart, told Goshen police her cell phone had been stolen at Menard’s, 1925 Lincolnway East, Goshen, at 1:32 p.m. Saturday. The phone was later located inside the Menard’s store by store personnel.
• Jay Zheng, Goshen, told Goshen police someone made unauthorized charges to the business account at Kaizen Hibachi Grill, 2820 Elkhart Road, Goshen, sometime Saturday.
• Michael Helms, 211 S. Ninth St., Goshen, reported to Goshen police someone stole several items from his residence at 6:49 p.m. Saturday.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Staff at the First Assembly of God, 1706 Westplains Drive, Goshen, told Goshen police someone drive through their yard causing minor damage sometime Sunday.
• Karletetta Copp, 205 Crescent St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone poured syrup and powder on her front door and step at 12:54 a.m. Sunday.
• Goshen police were dispatched to Double D’s Bar, 827 Lincolnway East, Goshen, for a large fight at 2:26 a.m. Sunday. A 46-year-old female reported being possibly battered.
• Alexander F. Pletcher, 22, 64624 Ravine Road, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia after being stopped for a traffic violation in the area of Cottage Street and Plymouth Avenue at 1:05 a.m. Sunday. He was released with a court date to appear in Goshen City Court.