• Richard H. Hochstetler, 411 E. Lincoln Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police he noticed fraudulent activity on his bank account at 1 a.m. Dec. 13. Hochstetler also told police he let an acquaintance borrow his car and they have failed to return the vehicle.
• Kezia Hickey, 513 Mercer Ave., Goshen, reported theft and damage to her personal property to Goshen police at 2 p.m. Tuesday.
• Devon Garcia, 2932 Elkhart Road, Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole money from her State of Indiana child support card. The transaction reportedly originated in England.
• A 12-year-old male of Goshen was caught shoplifting at Martin’s Supermarket, 1527 Bashor Road, Goshen, at 8:44 p.m. Wednesday. The juvenile was arrested by Goshen police and then released to his guardian.
• Justin R. Yoder, 10065 C.R. 24, Elkhart, told Elkhart County police he lost his debit card while in Goshen sometime before Dec. 7. Yoder told police he then noticed several unauthorized transactions on his debit card at noon Dec. 12 totaling approximately $750.
Animal Cruelty reports
• Goshen police officers were dispatched to a report of abandoned animals in a vacant apartment in the 400 block of East Jefferson Street at 11:50 a.m. Wednesday. The animals were taken into protective custody by the Elkhart County Humane Society and a report was taken.
• Justin James, an employee of Elkhart County Community Corrections, 201 N. Cottage Ave., Goshen, told Elkhart County police he was bitten, pinched and struck by a subject who was being transported to the Elkhart County Jail at 4 p.m. Tuesday.
• Mackenzie D. Hunley, 18, 15625 C.R. 44, Goshen, told Elkhart County police he wanted to turn himself in for possession of synthetic marijuana while on probation at 10:08 p.m. Wednesday.
• Anthony Sturgill, 28, 205 E. James St., Wolcottville, was arrested by LaGrange County police Wednesday on charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
• Lucas Tigchelaar, 33, 5468 East Y Ave., Vicksburg, Mich., was arrested by LaGrange County police Wednesday on a charge of theft.
• Matthew Herendeen, 37, 2375 S. 460 E., LaGrange, was arrested by LaGrange County police Wednesday on a charge of maintaining a common nuisance.