THE GOSHEN NEWS
• Rachelle Castro, Cromwell, told Goshen police her purse was stolen while shopping at Kroger, 209 Chicago Ave., Goshen, at 4:30 p.m. Castro noted that following the theft, someone reportedly used her debit card to make an unauthorized purchase.
• Alejranda Uribe, Jesus Perez-Esparsa, John Cybulski and Manuel Rodriguez told Goshen police they all had their cars entered and damaged at around 5:45 a.m. Friday while parked at 901 E. Madison St., Goshen.
• Shawn P. Shrock, 32, 608 Morningstar Court, Middlebury, was arrested by Goshen police at 3:46 p.m. Friday while at the Walmart Supercenter, 2304 Lincolnway E., Goshen, on a charge of theft. He was released on a memorandum to appear in court.
• Anne Wilson, Goshen, told Goshen police that two credit cards and a vehicle were recently obtained by an unknown person using her information fraudulently.
• Goshen police were informed that a small baggie containing marijuana had been found outside of the front door of the Lanes Gas Station, 1010 W. Plymouth Ave., Goshen, at 1:10 p.m. Saturday. A report was taken.
• Adrian Garcia, 20, 2229 Thorndale Court, Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police at 2:18 a.m. Sunday in the 100 block of North Third Street, Goshen, on a charge of possession of marijuana. He was released on a memorandum to appear in court.
• Robert Smith, 26, 2021 Morehouse Ave., Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police at 11:49 p.m. Friday in the 1400 block of Fairfield Avenue on a charge of public intoxication. He was booked into the county jail.
• Carol S. Finchum, 50, 804 S. 13th St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 11:40 p.m. Saturday in the 1300 block of East Plymouth Avenue, Goshen, on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated. She was booked into the county jail.
• Irasema Ramirez, 32, 901 Dearborn St., Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police at 2:56 a.m. Saturday at the intersection of Elkhart and Peddlers Village roads on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated. She was booked into the county jail.