• Employees at IU Health Goshen, 200 High Park Drive, reported the theft of a company credit card to Goshen police Tuesday.
• A boy told Goshen police someone stole his cell phone Monday at Goshen Middle School, 1216 S. Indiana Ave. The phone was recovered, police said, and it was discovered that another student had the device.
The following motorists were arrested, and incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail, on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated:
• Anthony S. Fisher, 22, 51263 C.R. 35, Bristol, was arrested by Elkhart County police after a single-vehicle crash that took place around 11:12 p.m. on C.R. 2 west of Ind. 13, Middlebury.
• A staff member at Goshen Middle School, 1216 Indiana Ave., told Goshen police that two juveniles were smoking marijuana in the restrooms Monday. The incident occurred around 3:19 p.m., according to the police report. The juveniles were released to their parents.
• Paige Sager, 19, Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police after a traffic stop around 10:08 p.m. Tuesday on C.R. 17 north of C.R. 28. Police said Sager was in possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Sager was released at the scene with a date to appear in Elkhart County Magistrate Court.