• Courtney Wallis, 812 S. 11th St., told Goshen police Monday that someone stole her Apple iPad from her home.
• Kaylub Akers of Goshen told Goshen police that someone stole his cell phone Monday at Walmart, 4024 Elkhart Road. Akers told police he’d left the phone at the self-checkout. The incident occurred around 6:15 p.m., according to the police report.
• Jessica Perez, 121 Silverwood Lane, reported a theft from her vehicle to Goshen police Tuesday. The theft occurred while the vehicle was parked outside her home.
• Greg Ciesnicki of Elkhart told Goshen police Tuesday that someone tried to access his Pet Supplies Plus card.
• Goshen police were dispatched to the 100 block of North Eighth Street Tuesday and spoke with two boys who said their bicycles had been stolen.
• A woman told Elkhart County police that her 11-year-old son was battered by another male student at Bashor Children’s Home, 62226 C.R. 15, Goshen, around 12:35 p.m. Monday.
• A Goshen Community Schools employee reported being battered by a student at a Regent Court address around 12:20 p.m. Monday. The employee requested that no criminal charges be filed, according to Goshen police.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Amy Bertram, principal at Fairfield Junior-Senior High School, 67530 U.S. 33, told Elkhart County police that someone vandalized the football practice field. Someone drove onto the field between 10 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Saturday, creating ruts and causing other damage.
• Joseph Lehman of Goshen told city police someone damaged his vehicle prior to Feb. 14 while it was parked on Gra-Roy Drive.
• James Simmons, 1812 Parkwest Drive, Goshen, told Goshen police Monday that someone shot out windows on his house with a BB gun.
• A Goshen police officer on patrol Tuesday spotted graffiti on the wall of the business at 111 S. Main St. The business owner was notified.