• Nikoletta Stover, 18442 Wee Acres Drive, Bristol, told Elkhart County police someone stole $326 in cash and a check for $27 from her residence between 4 p.m. Saturday and 6 p.m. Sunday.
• An employee at Dutchmen RV, 16363 C.R. 138, Goshen, told Elkhart County police someone stole a travel trailer belonging to the company from the lot between 3:30 p.m. Jan. 26 and 11 a.m. Feb. 1.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Kryston Noble-Hartzler of White Pigeon, Mich., told Goshen police his Nissan Juke was damaged while it was parked in the 300 block of South Main Street. The incident took place between 1:30 and 1:40 p.m. Thursday.
• Daniel McDonough, 21359 Morse Lane, Bristol, told Elkhart County police he found seven golf clubs in his yard that did not belong to him at 7 p.m. Feb. 4. The golf clubs were collected as found property.
• Ronnie Rogers, Edwardsburg, Mich., told Goshen police someone stole and damaged rental property he owns in Goshen sometime Feb. 2.
Battery reports and arrests
• Goshen police were called to a residence at 1508 Bashor Road in Goshen at 4:15 p.m. Sunday. A 26-year-old Goshen female told police her ex-boyfriend had entered her house and pushed her with her child present and damaged her cell phone.
• Carlos Gomez, 40, 1401 E. Lincoln Ave., Goshen, was arrested at his residence by Goshen police on a charge of domestic battery in the presence of a minor at 9:56 p.m. Sunday. He was incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.
• Jose Avila, 54, 423 Arbor Court, Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police on a charge of being a habitual traffic violator at 1:55 p.m. Saturday. He was stopped for a traffic violation at Old U.S. Highway 33, west of Ind. 19 in Elkhart and transported to the Elkhart County jail.
• Bradley Sheets, 51, 60215 Missouri, Goshen, was arrested at his residence by Elkhart County police on charges of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 6:26 p.m. Friday. He was incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.