A Goshen man is being held on $100,000 bond after a domestic incident Saturday.
Ruben Rubio, 39, 807 N. Main St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 10 p.m. Saturday at his residence.
He was charged with domestic battery, strangulation and manufacturing methamphetamine.
As of Tuesday afternoon, he was still incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.
• Sue Rader of Goshen told Goshen police Thursday that someone tried to break into her son’s residence in the 400 block of East Jefferson Street.
• Hazel Brant, Greencroft Boulevard, Goshen, reported several burglary incidents at her home to Goshen police Thursday.
• Police were called to a report of theft at Krogers, 209 Chicago Ave., shortly before 8 p.m. Thursday. The perpetrators had fled the area before police arrived.
• Police said Triana L. Huffman, 18, 116 S. 28th St., Goshen, was arrested Thursday night after trying to take several items from Walmart, 4024 Elkhart Road. She was released and issued a date to appear in court.
• Leah Sarver, Elkhart received a call from Goshen police about a theft from her vehicle at 2304 Lincolnway East, Goshen, at 10:10 p.m. Sunday. She told police a pair of sunglasses was stolen from her vehicle while she was working.
• Craig Wittrig of Topeka told LaGrange County police someone stole a white 2003 Mazda 6s four-door car between 6 p.m. Feb. 4 and 5:30 a.m. Feb. 5 from 127 E. Hillcrest Court in Topeka.
• Tracy Stouder, 310 N. Main St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole a gold ring from the residence before Saturday.
• Megan Seibert of Goshen told Goshen police someone used her identity sometime Monday.
• Steven Robbins, 214 Olive St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole his bicycle while it was parked in the 1100 block of Wilson Avenue at 8 p.m. Monday.
• Charmaine Sanders of Elkhart told Goshen police someone stole her cell phone and cash from her office at Wal-Mart, 4024 Elkhart Road, Goshen, at 10 p.m. Monday.