THE GOSHEN NEWS
• Paolo Diaz, Goshen, told Goshen police someone damaged the screen and storm window at his mother’s home, 1505 James Place, Goshen, at approximately 8 p.m. Tuesday.
• Melvin E. Kauffman, Goshen, told Goshen police his bicycle was stolen while at 1356 Oak Court, Goshen, at approximately midnight Sept. 21.
• Debra Jeffries, 43, 317 Middlebury St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone entered her locked residence at approximately 1:22 p.m. Wednesday. A case report was taken.
• Two female students at Goshen High School reported being battered by another student at 12:48 p.m. Wednesday.
• Javier Wise, an employee with Bashor Children’s Home, 62226 C.R. 15, Goshen, told Elkhart County police he received several punches to the body and was body slammed by a 14-year-old male resident at approximately 8:20 p.m. Monday.
• Elkhart County police received reports of Borden trash containers being stolen from four separate residences in the Goshen and Wakarusa area sometime between Monday evening and Tuesday morning. Locations where the thefts took place include: 25064 C.R. 40, Goshen; 15403 C.R. 44, Goshen; 66973 U.S. 33, Goshen; and 28909 C.R. 42, Wakarusa.
• Steven J. Keenan, 50, 1208 S. 14th St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 7:32 a.m. Wednesday at his residence on a charge of felony possession of marijuana. He was booked into the county jail.