• Paolo Diaz, Goshen, told Goshen police someone damaged the screen and storm window at his mother’s home, 1505 James Place, Goshen, at approximately 8 p.m. Tuesday.
• Melvin E. Kauffman, Goshen, told Goshen police his bicycle was stolen while at 1356 Oak Court, Goshen, at approximately midnight Sept. 21.
• Debra Jeffries, 43, 317 Middlebury St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone entered her locked residence at approximately 1:22 p.m. Wednesday. A case report was taken.
• Two female students at Goshen High School reported being battered by another student at 12:48 p.m. Wednesday.
• Javier Wise, an employee with Bashor Children’s Home, 62226 C.R. 15, Goshen, told Elkhart County police he received several punches to the body and was body slammed by a 14-year-old male resident at approximately 8:20 p.m. Monday.
• Elkhart County police received reports of Borden trash containers being stolen from four separate residences in the Goshen and Wakarusa area sometime between Monday evening and Tuesday morning. Locations where the thefts took place include: 25064 C.R. 40, Goshen; 15403 C.R. 44, Goshen; 66973 U.S. 33, Goshen; and 28909 C.R. 42, Wakarusa.
• Steven J. Keenan, 50, 1208 S. 14th St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 7:32 a.m. Wednesday at his residence on a charge of felony possession of marijuana. He was booked into the county jail.
- Police News
- Driver jailed for drunk driving after early-morning wreck Three people were hurt in a two-vehicle crash north of Millersburg early Sunday morning. One driver was subsequently arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
UPDATE: Four people injured in four-vehicle U.S. 20 crash
A four-vehicle crash injured four people north of Goshen Sunday afternoon. Police said one of the drivers involved suffered life-threatening injuries.
The crash occurred around 12:30 p.m. on U.S. 20 east of C.R. 21.
UPDATE: Westview crash victim in critical condition
A Westview High School student remained hospitalized in critical condition today following a two-vehicle crash Thursday in LaGrange County.
Jaid Rex, 16, was listed in critical at Parkview Regional Medical Center in Fort Wayne. Her sister, Mikayla Rex, 18, was listed in fair condition this afternoon.
Three people hurt in crash, driver arrested
Three people were hurt in a two-vehicle crash north of Millersburg early this morning. One driver was subsequently arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
Crash reported north of Goshen
Injuries have been reported in a traffic collision that happened north of Goshen earlier this afternoon.
- Several burglaries reported in Goshen Several thefts and burglaries were recently reported in Goshen, according to city police:
- Westview teen remains critical after wreck A Westview High School student remained in critical condition Friday afternoon following a two-vehicle crash Thursday in LaGrange County.
UPDATE: Westview student in critical condition after crash
A Westview High School student remained in critical condition Friday afternoon following a two-vehicle crash Thursday in LaGrange County.
Jaid Rex, 16, was listed in critical at Parkview Regional Medical Center in Fort Wayne. Her sister, Mikayla Rex, 18, was listed in fair condition Friday.
- Goshen resident reports burglary Goshen police reported recent theft and burglary incidents:
- Five arrested in Kosciusko drug bust Five people from Kosciusko County, including a 72-year-old man, have been arrested on felony drug charges.
- More Police News Headlines