Two injured in one-car rollover crash
Two Shipshewana residents were injured Thursday in a one-vehicle crash.
At approximately 4:03 p.m. Thursday, Kyle A. Miller, 17, Shipshewana, was westbound on C.R. 2 at the east county line in his 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada when, according to a report from Elkhart County police, he lost control of the vehicle, traveling off the north side of the roadway and rolling the vehicle onto its side. The report stated Miller said he lost control of the vehicle while taking a turn.
Miller complained of pain in his head and neck, and was transported to Elkhart General Hospital along with his passenger, Jamie Mehrley, 15, Shipshewana, who complained of pain in his right arm. No citations were issued pending further investigation.
The following individuals were recently arrested on charges of drug possession:
• Nicole M. Rutledge, 21, 6010 Allendale Court, Fort Wayne, was arrested by Goshen police in the 2300 block of Lincolnway east at approximately 12:27 a.m. Friday on a charge of possession of a controlled substance. She was transported to the Elkhart County Jail.
• Bradley LaTraverse, 26, 122 Cherokee Circle, Anderson, S.C., and David Wilks, 26, 425 S. Williams St., Bryan, Ohio, were arrested by Goshen police on charges of possession of marijuana while in the 1100 east block of Monroe Street at approximately 3 a.m. Friday. They were both transported to the Elkhart County Jail, where their bonds were set at $1,500.
• Robert S. Hashberger, 50740 Tasha Drive, Bristol, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of possession of marijuana while in the 61000 block of Ind. 15 at approximately 8:28 p.m. Friday.
• Deborah L. Graffa, 45, 2001 Bittersweet Circle, Nappanee, was arrested by Goshen police on charges of possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia while in the 1800 block of Westplains Drive at approximately 12:17 a.m. Saturday. She was transported to the Elkhart County Jail.
• Elkhart County Sheriff’s officers reported the arrest of Milton Garcia, 19, 2801 Toledo Road, Elkhart, shortly after midnight Tuesday on charges of possession of marijuana and illegal consumption of alcoholic beverages. He was arrested after an incident on Hawthorne Drive at Bristol.