Goshen police investigated the following reports of thefts and burglaries:
• A juvenile was arrested on a charge of shoplifting at about 1:30 p.m. Saturday at Walmart Supercenter on Lincolnway East in Goshen.
• Jaymison Cross, 20, 10457 C.R. 4, Middlebury, was arrested on a charge of shoplifting at Martin’s Supermarket on Bashor Road in Goshen Friday night. The incident was reported at about 5 p.m.
• Sarah Lake, 28, and Joseph R. Lake, 28, both of 25600 Thornberry Court, Elkhart, were arrested on a charge of conversion following an investigation at Meijer’s store on Elkhart Road at about 7:30 p.m. Friday.
• Jessica Noel, 25, 212 S. Wheatland Drive, Goshen, said her vehicle was stolen while it was parked in her driveway. The report was made at about 4:30 a.m. Sunday. No description of the vehicle was available.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Anna Pasquarello, 19, Goshen, reported her bike lights were stolen while the bike was locked up at the 200 block of North Main Street in Goshen at about 5 p.m. Friday.
• Orlando Tirado, 26, Goshen, reported a theft of several items at 515 S. Main St., Goshen Friday at 9 a.m.
• Steve Hess, 31, Goshen, reported money was withdrawn via a stolen debit card. The report was taken Saturday.
• Randall Grossmann, 54, 1201 Wilkinson St., Goshen, reported the theft of a bike from his property. The report was taken Thursday.
• Joyce Sarver, 75, 309 Reservoir Place, reported a case of credit card fraud involving her account with Interra Credit Union. The report was made Friday.
• Cody L. Butters, 21, 212 Luelde St., South Bend, was arrested on a charge of possessing a synthetic cannaboid and invasion of privacy. The arrest happened at 102 Chicago Ave. in Goshen at about 10 a.m. Sunday.
• Police responded to a large fight at 3 a.m. Sunday in an alley near the White Horse bar on Main Street in Goshen. A woman who was bleeding from the face did not want to press charges or have police document the incident.
• Vivian Rife, 59, of Goshen, reported that a window was broken at the Princess Laundry, 430 W. Pike St., Goshen. The report was made Saturday.