RV maker Thor hit hard by tough winter
Company reports second quarter earnings fell in part due to severe weather.
- PR firm opening GOSHEN -- Jason Mills has opened a new public relations firm in Goshen. Located above the Electric Brew at 118 E. Washington St., Mills said his company offers a full range of public relations services, including press release writing and editing, di
Effort to diversify local manufacturing picking up steam
Economic development corporation, educators working to lure top-paying jobs in other industries.
- Small businesses again buying vans DETROIT -- To deliver bouquets in and around Washington, D.C., Karin's Florist has two big vans, two small ones and a boxy little wagon that's clinging to life. After the Valentine's Day rush, the Vienna, Va., business planned to get a new van to rep
- Nokia's Fastlane speeds up app use on phone New feature accessed with swipe of finger.
- Smart technology now common in cars Automatic braking, parking assist are two features that make driving easier and safer.
Four ways to amplify impact of social media
Links to social media can increase traffic to a business website.
Supreme Industries sells shuttle-bus business
Goshen's Supreme Industries sells its shuttle bus business to Forest River Inc.
Lippert Components buying two companies
Drew Industries announces that subsidiary Lippert Components has acquired two companies.
Launch Pad's early success lauded
GOSHEN — A celebration of the early success of the Goshen Launch Pad brought out dozens of residents Thursday night.
- More Business Headlines
- RV maker Thor hit hard by tough winter