Indiana Toll Road rates up 2.67 percent July 1
MUNSTER, Ind. — It's going to cost drivers without E-ZPass transponders more to drive on the Indiana Toll Road starting July 1.
- Pay raises go mainly to those in select industries NEW YORK — If you hope to get a raise that finally feels like one, it helps to work in the right industry. Pay for all kinds of workers should be rising by this point in the economy's recovery. But five years after the Great Recession officially end
- Many priced out of housing in cities WASHINGTON — City living has been a blessing for Tim Nelson. The Phoenix lawyer moved downtown a few months ago into a new $389,000 home with a warehouse-style floor plan, a Jacuzzi tub and kitchen counters made of Caesarstone quartz. His favorite co
- S&P 500's record run ends NEW YORK — A run of record highs in the stock market came to an end Tuesday as the Standard & Poor's 500 index lost ground for just the second time this month. The slight loss for the index broke a four-day string of all-time highs. Shares of RadioSh
U.S. Supreme Court: Asheville, N.C., group cannot sue CTS
The United States Supreme Court ruled Monday that CTS Corp. of Elkhart cannot be sued by a group of Asheville, North Carolina-area residents over toxic pollutants on their property left from the company’s manufacturing processes.
- Skip the website? Some businesses do NEW YORK -- It's cheap. It's easy to do. And it can take less than 20 minutes to set up. Yet more than half of all small businesses still don't have a website. "It's just ridiculous," says Jim Blasingame, a small business author and radio show host.
- LG Lifeband Touch needs a purpose SEOUL, South Korea -- Smart capabilities have become the latest marketing pitch to sell more wristwatches, TVs, eyeglasses, refrigerators, cars and even toothbrushes. But have we figured out why they need to be smart? I asked myself that as I wore L
- CEO touts cruise line NEW YORK -- Getting people onboard a cruise ship can be tough. They fear bland buffets, debilitating stomach bugs and a crowd whose idea of excitement is playing canasta. Even the CEO of the world's second-biggest cruise line admits he once avoided c
- A FUSION OF FLAVORS GOSHEN -- A new Asian restaurant has opened in Goshen. Sawadee Asian Cuisine, located at 1301 Lincolnway East, the location of the former Golden Monkey restaurant, opened two weeks ago and offers Thai and Asian fusion dishes, according to manager Cin
- RV maker reports income gain Thor Industries Inc. has reported increases in sales and income for its third quarter and nine months. The company said Thursday sales from continuing operations for the third quarter of fiscal 2014 were $1.05 billion, up 13 percent from $929.8 milli
- More Business Headlines
- Indiana Toll Road rates up 2.67 percent July 1