- A FUSION OF FLAVORS GOSHEN -- A new Asian restaurant has opened in Goshen. Sawadee Asian Cuisine, located at 1301 Lincolnway East, the location of the former Golden Monkey restaurant, opened two weeks ago and offers Thai and Asian fusion dishes, according to manager Cin
- RV maker reports income gain Thor Industries Inc. has reported increases in sales and income for its third quarter and nine months. The company said Thursday sales from continuing operations for the third quarter of fiscal 2014 were $1.05 billion, up 13 percent from $929.8 milli
- Employers add 217K jobs WASHINGTON — U.S. employers added 217,000 jobs in May, a substantial gain for a fourth straight month, fueling hopes that the economy will accelerate after a grim start to the year. Monthly job growth has now averaged 234,000 for the past three month
- GM ousts 15 employees over ignition-switch scandal TOM KRISHER, AP Auto Writers DEE-ANN DURBIN, AP Auto Writers WARREN, Mich. (AP) — General Motors said Thursday it has forced out 15 employees for their role in the deadly ignition-switch scandal and will set up a compensation fund for crash victims,
- Wealth gap creating vacation extremes NEW YORK — Private elevators, personal shopping assistants, six-bedroom suites with their own postal codes. Even helipads. This is what the super-rich have come to expect from hotels. For others, vacation now means renting someone's apartment, a spa
- Business briefs Jayco Corp. has purchased Herremans Custom Paint & Graphics in Elkhart.
- Thor buys property to expand Bison Coach ELKHART — Thor Industries Inc. will expand its subsidary Bison Coach in Milford. The company announced Tuesday it has purchased a 55,000-square-foot production facility on approximately 9 acres in Milford. In addition to the building, the company al
- Automakers have sales gains in May DETROIT — Brisk demand for SUVs and pickup trucks — and five sunny weekends — likely pushed U.S. auto sales to a seven-year high in May. Chrysler, Nissan and Toyota all reported double-digit sales gains over last May. Even General Motors, battling
Jayco buys Elkhart painting company
Jayco Corp. has purchased Herremans Custom Paint & Graphics in Elkhart.
- RV forecast predicts two more years of growth A forecast for the remainder of this year and 2015 predicts continued growth in the recreational vehicle industry. According to the Recreation Vehicle Industry Association, the forecast expects wholesale shipments of RVs will reach 349,400 units this
- More Business Headlines