- Lifting the minimum wage big deal for small firms NEW YORK -- The dollar amounts may seem modest, but proposals to lift the minimum wage are a big deal for small businesses. It's an issue that affects large and small companies. But larger companies are more likely to have the financial resources to
STORY AND VIDEO: Goshen gun range opens
An indoor gun range with the most modern of amenities for shooters has opened in Goshen.
- Investor anxiety growing NEW YORK -- January's global sell-off in stocks has left many small investors more puzzled than panicked -- and unsure how to act. They're holding on for now as prices continue to tumble, but their anxiety is mounting. The number of small investors w
- Network with others online and in real life One of the interesting aspects of digital media and social networks is that you may "meet" people online and develop a working relationship but only later meet them in person. In social slang, the opportunity to finally have a face-to-face meeting w
- Local RV will be on Super Bowl pre-game show WAKARUSA — A Livin’ Lite Recreational Vehicles Game Day Trailer will be featured as part of FOX News Channel’s “Ultimate Tailgate Experience” Sunday, according to the company. The recreational vehicle will be showcased during FOX Super Bowl Sunday co
- Stocks end January with another decline NEW YORK — Stock investors were hit from all sides in January. Concerns about the global economy and U.S. company earnings, as well as turmoil in emerging markets, led major indexes to their worst month in two years. However, many investors remain ho
Pediatrics group joins Beacon system
Bristol Street Pediatric Associates will be joining Beacon Medical Group April 1.
- Solid growth brightens outlook WASHINGTON -- Consumers will spend more. Government will cut less. Businesses will invest more. And more companies will hire. Add it all up, and you can see why expectations are rising that 2014 will be the best year for the U.S. economy since the re
- Federal Reserve slows bond buying pace WASHINGTON -- The Federal Reserve is pushing ahead with a plan to shrink its bond-buying program because of a strengthening U.S. economy. It's doing so even though the prospect of reduced Fed stimulus and higher U.S. interest rates has rattled global
- Love: There's an app for that SEOUL, South Korea — If ever in doubt about your guy's commitment to a relationship, ask him if he would commit to an app. A growing number of young couples in Asia are sharing special moments in the privacy of Between, a tight networking app that li
- More Business Headlines