- App turns smartphones into a mouse When the optical pointing device, commonly called a mouse, came into mainstream use with the arrival of the Macintosh computer in 1984, it revolutionized the way people interact with computers. The mouse allowed a more hands-on approach to computing,
Patrick Industries finishes acquisition of Foremost Fabricators
Foremost will remain in present facilities in Goshen.
- RV shipments highest since 2007 Wholesale shipments of recreational vehicles climbed in May by 5.1 percent, according to the Recreation Vehicle Industry Association. The RVIA said 35,511 units were shipped in May. The total was up 9.1 percent from this same month one year ago. Thi
- Google shows off Android Auto, wearables SAN FRANCISCO — There are now 1 billion people using Android devices, Google said as the company kicked off its two-day developer conference Wednesday in San Francisco. As the Internet giant's Android operating system stretches into cars, homes and s
- Economy shrank in Q1 WASHINGTON — The U.S. economy shrank at a steep annual rate of 2.9 percent in the January-March quarter as a harsh winter contributed to the biggest contraction since the depths of the recession five years ago. But the setback is widely thought to be
- States woo Chinese firms PINE HILL, Ala. — Burdened with Alabama's highest unemployment rate, long abandoned by textile mills and furniture plants, Wilcox County desperately needs jobs. They're coming, and from a most unlikely place: Henan Province, China, 7,600 miles away.
- Two Goshen businessmen are on a roll with Kona Ice snow cone truck GOSHENAs summer heats up, locals will be looking for ways to cool off and a new snow cone business will offer that opportunity.Goshen entrepreneurs Ned Starnes and Troy Swartzendruber have teamed up to buy a Kona Ice snow cone truck franchise.The bus
- TECH TALK: Cost of website depends on needs of business How much does a website cost?This is one of the most frequent questions I’m asked and I’ve decided to dive in and answer it.The bottom line is that there are a lot of variables that go into what the cost is. It’s like saying, “I need a car. How much
- Grow website traffic with social media embeds I've talked before about the way social media has changed things for businesses. Social media brings a "real-time" online impact to a company. It has shifted communication from "one-sided" (where only the company talks) to two-sided, meaning companie
- Can't buy me love? Engagement ring buying tips You're in love and ready to buy an engagement ring. But are you ready to part with three months' salary as the diamond industry has traditionally suggested? If not, what's your magic number? Figuring that out can be a stressful, high-stakes undertaki
- More Business Headlines