• Forest River representatives requested a variance for the site of a new building at 2421 Century Drive to allow for a 3.5-foot front yard parking setback where 30 feet is required. The board granted the request.
• The board denied a request by Paula McKee of 1502 James Place to allow for a recreational vehicle to be parked adjacent to the west side of a garage. In residential districts RVs are required to be parked behind the rear wall of the primary structure except for incidental parking and loading and unloading purposes.
• The board approved a request by Milo and Nancy Mast of 2017 Nathan Lane to allow for a recreational vehicle to be parked adjacent to the east side of their garage.
• The board approved a variance request from Lester Chupp of 1301 Baker Ave. to allow a 1-foot setback where a 25-foot setback is required for a detached deck. The deck had already been constructed and the board determined it could remain as long as Chupp did not put a cover over it and used an open railing around the deck.
• A request by Lippert Components of 3325 Hackberry Drive was approved by the board to allow a 16-foot setback where 30-feet is required for a proposed loading dock.
• The board granted a variance request from Timothy and Cathleen Hoogenboom of 507 Carter Road to reduce a platted side yard setback from 15 feet to 8 feet to match Residential 1 zoning requirements.