- Breaking News
- Jeanine M. McDaniel OSCEOLA — Jeanine M. McDaniel, 61, died Thursday afternoon at Elkhart Hospice House. She was born Feb. 16, 1953 in Noble County, to Everett and Nyra Lucille (Reynolds) McDaniel. Surviving are two sisters, Patty (William) Wray, Paducah, Ky. and Bever
Bontrager wins senior queen title
Rosalie Bontrager was crowned senior fair queen at the grandstand at the Elkhart County 4-H Fair Friday morning, July 18, 2014.
Official: Malaysian plane shot down over Ukraine
KIEV, Ukraine — A Ukrainian official said a Malaysian passenger plane carrying 295 people was shot down Thursday over a town in the east of the country.
South Bend mail center closing expected next year
SOUTH BEND, Ind. — The Postal Service processing center in South Bend is now expected to close sometime next year.
- Motorcyclist dies from crash injuries
Third & Purl closed for the rest of the week for construction project
Goshen Engineering Department officials announced Monday that contractors have closed the intersection of Third and Purl streets for the remainder of the week for the River Race Drive Reconstruction project.
Boil order issued for West Market Street in Nappanee
Due to a water main leak along West Market Street, homes and businesss along West Market from Williams Street to Main Street are under a "boil water order" immediately.
- Annexation meeting Thursday night Orchard subdivision residents to meet.
- Goshen trash route being rerun today
- E-coli warning issued for river The Goshen Waste Water Plant staff has issued a warning, as required by law, that untreated storm water has been released to the Elkhart River. The alert was triggered when e-coli bacteria levels in the released water exceeded set water quality stand
- More Breaking News Headlines