NEW EDEN CARE CENTER
Cheryl (Chupp) and Lavon Lehman, Etna Green, a son, Austin Cole
Rosa (Chupp) and Jesse Miller, Shipshewana, a son, Tyler Joe
Sue Ann (Stutzman) and Gary Stutzman, Nappanee, a daughter, Andrea Lynn
Linda (Hochstetler) and Clayton Miller, Millersburg, a son, Derek Lynn
Kristine (Lambright) and Jeremy Lambright, Shipshewana, a son, Jacob Noah
Velma (Miller) and Jason Schwartz, Topeka, a daughter, Andrea Jane
Rosalie (Miller) and James Yoder, Shipshewana, a daughter, Julie Ranae
Charissa Drennin and David Leazenby, Elkhart, a daughter, Lylah Rayne
Bethany Miller and Rodney Silcox, Middlebury, a son, Fisher Dewayne
IU HEALTH GOSHEN HOSPITAL
Amy and Nick Martin, Wolcottville, a son, Nathan Alexander
Inessa and David Green, Middlebury, a daughter, Ruth Elsa
Summer and Tyler McKee, Goshen, a son, Carter Scott McKee
Maryann (Fry) and Joe Otto, Topeka, a daughter, Ellen J.
NEW EDEN CARE CENTER
- Births: Dec. 5, 2013 Births that appeared in the Dec. 5, 2013 edition of The Goshen News.
- Births Births reported from new Eden Care Center, Elkhart General Hospital, Parkview LaGrange Hospital and IU Health Goshen Hospital.
A birth from New Eden Care Center is listed.
- Births: Dec. 1, 2013 These births appeared in the Dec. 1,2013 edition of The Goshen News
- Births: Nov. 30, 2013 Births that appeared in the Nov. 30, 2013 edition of The Goshen News
- Births: Nov. 29, 2013 Births that appear in the Nov. 29, 2013 edition of The Goshen News.
- Births: Nov. 28, 2013 Births that appear in the Nov. 28 Goshen News
- Births: Nov. 27, 2013 HOME BIRTH Sunday Roseanna (Miller) and Stephen Graber, LaGrange, a daughter, Wanda Kaye Graber NEW EDEN CARE CENTER Tuesday Susie (Bontrager) and Harley Fry, LaGrange, a daughter, Diana Kay Lisa (Lambright) and Joseph Yoder, Millersburg, a daughter,
- BIRTHS: Nov. 25, 2013 Births from IU Health Goshen Hospital, Elkhart General Hospital and New Eden Care Center are included.
- BIRTHS: Nov. 24, 2013 Births from IU Health Goshen Hospital, Elkhart General Hospital and New Eden Care Center are listed.
- More Births Headlines