- Local News
Featured speakers at the Goshen Chamber of Commerce-sponsored "Wake Up, Goshen" event held Thursday morning are, from left: State Rep. Wes Culver; Elkhart County Commissioner Mike Yoder; event moderator Vince Turner; Goshen Mayor Allan Kauffman; and State Sen. Carlin Yoder.
Officials: Financial outlook bleak
GOSHEN — Times are tough financially for both the city of Goshen and Elkhart County Government, and it’s unclear if there’s much light at the end of the tunnel.
- Elkhart man gets 76 years for beating, kidnapping trucker
- Three Concord firefighters suspended for mishandling drugs
- Westview art students win regional awards
- Several area schools earn 4-Star recognition
- Officials: Financial outlook bleak
Golf turns into snooze-fest without celebrities like Tiger and Phil
The Masters lumbered on last week without two of pro golf's biggest names, Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson, and fans changed the channel. The PGA needs someone with star power if it's going to lure people back to the game.
- TGN Sports Roundtable, Ep. 26
- NBA: Pacers rest 3 starters, cruise past Magic
- Hot start by Jimtown dooms Goshen, 12-7
- PREP SOFTBALL: Goshen struggling
- Golf turns into snooze-fest without celebrities like Tiger and Phil
Chicken-keeping ordinance not the best, but it's a start
The first ever Goshen chicken-keeping ordinance is restrictive and limited, but it is a start. After weeks of discussions, debate and resurrection, the chicken-keeping ordinance was approved Tuesday on a 4-3 vote by the City Council. As written, the
- MORTON MARCUS: The truth behind Indiana’s economic condition is often unwelcome
- Only you can prevent grass and field fires
- Chicken-keeping ordinance not the best, but it's a start
- Goshen News videos
- TGN BLOGGERS
VIDEO: Boston bomb scare defendant appears in court
The man accused of carrying a backpack containing a rice cooker near the Boston Marathon finish line on the anniversary of the bombings was arraigned Wednesday. He's being held on $100,000 bail.
April 17, 2014
- Consumer spending on health care jumps as Affordable Care Act takes hold
- The case for separate beds
- VIDEO: Boston bomb scare defendant appears in court
- State News